Have you been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD or autism)? The Law Offices of David A. thrilled to announce an educational award for individuals who diagnosed with autism.
The Autism Scholarship is open for US students living with Autism/ASD (DSM-5) and intend to further their study at junior college or trade school.
Great offer for US students diagnosed with Autism to get a $1000 prize for study.
User Review( votes)
Law Offices of David A. Black PLLC is a law firm in Phoenix, Arizona. David A. Black is a top-rated Criminal Defense attorneys committed to treating every client as if he/she is his only one.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2020 (Winner will announce no later than June 22, 2020)
- University or Organization: Law Offices of David A.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens
- An award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Only the United States is eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The fund is available to study in any subject offered by the college or trade school
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet:
- Be Citizens of the U.S.
- Be diagnosed with Autism/ASD (DSM-V)
- Plan to further their schooling at a college, junior college or trade school
- Students need not be presently listed in school at the time of applying. But, the award should be used within one year from the grant date.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, a candidate must complete an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send a statement of (up to 150 words) your educational goals. Candidates can also send an optional report (up to 750 words) discussing how ASD has affected your education.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants be required to submit proof of your diagnosis.
The winner of the award will receive a $1000 grant as tuition assistance. David A. Black, Esq will nominate the winning aspirant at his sole discretion.