If you are a United States citizen studying for an undergraduate degree, you can apply for the $1000 Undergraduate Scholarship. The offer is available for full-semester programs. Eligible students can study in over 200 countries.
Bright! Tax is proud to support students who are US citizens studying abroad. The Bright! Tax Global Scholar Initiative provides supplemental funds for American students who are already or will be professionally studying abroad under the auspices of an accredited academic institution. Scholarships are available for full-semester programs.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 1st November 2022
- Organization: Bright!Tax
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate degree
- Award Amount: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United States citizen
- Subject: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Country: American citizens in over 200 countries
- Eligibility: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree
- If you are a United States citizen and currently live outside and will be studying outside the US, you are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- If you are a United States citizen, currently live in the US, and will be studying outside the US, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.8 (on a scale of 1.0 to 4.0)
How to Apply
This scholarship is accessible online.
Dear Bright! Tax Global Scholar candidate, kindly provide the following information so that the Awards Committee can give your application its full consideration.
- An essay on a topic relevant to the scholarship purpose
- ?Copies of high school or college transcripts
- A description of extra-curricular involvement
- Academic achievement, including current and overall GPA
- Academic or non-academic awards and achievements
- The extent of community involvement
- Leadership skills
- Achievements in particular fields (debate, performing arts, athletics, etc.)
- Financial need
- The program will award to support students who are US citizens worldwide.
- Scholarship funds of at least $1000 are distributed directly to your accredited university on the student’s behalf.
- Funding is awarded based on an individual’s merit and financial need.
- The award amount is not specified, and there is no information about the number of available awards.