The President and Fellows of Harvard College is launching the David E. Bell Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for brilliant applicants from all around the world.
This study program provides opportunities for research and leadership training in a two-year, non-degree program for researchers and practitioners in the field of population and development.
A nice option for students from any country to pursue a postdoctoral degree in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The President and Fellows of Harvard College is the part of Harvard University that was founded in 1650. It has excellent faculty in learning and research field & provides various courses for the students.
Why at President and Fellows of Harvard College? The college gives a friendly atmosphere where students pursue active social lives and high academic standards.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2019
- University: The President and Fellows of Harvard College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 80
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The U.S. and international scholars are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The postdoctoral degree will be awarded in the field of population and development.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- a strong record of academic training
- a commitment to population and development work
- the demonstrated ability to work independently
- leadership potential
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the college, thereafter they can apply through the online portal for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, Research Proposal (PDF Upload) No more than 2,000 words and Writing Sample and copy of diploma must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: GRE Test Scores(Note: GRE is required and cannot be substituted through scores from other tests can be uploaded as additional documentation). There are also spaces to include GRE Subject scores and GMAT scores (though again they cannot be a substitute for the GRE).
- TOEFL scores must be submitted if an applicant’s native language is not English and he/she does not hold the equivalent of a US Bachelor’s degree from an institution at which English is the language of instruction. The minimum score on the internet-based test for this program is 100.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the award amount according to the programs.