Sharp Criminal Lawyers, P.C. is delighted to offer the Autism Scholarship to provide support and encouragement for individuals with autism or autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
The award program is available for students who diagnosed with ASD (DSM-V) and wish to further their education at trade or vocational school, a university, a college or junior college in the United States.
Valuable offer students with Autism to get $1000 for study.
User Review( votes)
The program will provide ($1000) the cost of tuition for attendance at that educational institution or school chosen by the successful applicant.
Sharp Criminal Lawyers, P.C. is a law firm that sponsored by Attorney Stephen Sweigart (Criminal Law Professional by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization).
Application Deadline: February 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Sharp Criminal Lawyers, P.C.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens
- Awards can take in California, USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications only for the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The opportunity will be awarded for any courses or subject at trade or vocational school, a university, a college or junior college
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- United States citizens diagnosed with ASD (DSM-V) and who wish to further their education may apply for this fund.
- Applicants do not have to be enrolled in school when the application is submitted, although the program funds must be used within one year from the date the award is announced.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Participants are required to submit an online application and upload a statement that must be 125 words or less.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the ASD scholarship, all applicants must provide all the following:
- A statement (125 words or less) telling them about your educational goals.
- (Optional) Candidates can also upload a statement (750 words or less) telling them how ASD has affected your education.
- Also, applicants may provide evidence of a diagnosis, as well as proof of acceptance at the educational institution.
- The winner of the award will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
- The prize money will be used for the cost of tuition at a trade or vocational school, a university, a college or junior college.
- The award funds will be given directly to the school chosen by the winning candidate.