Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the NYCTutoringServices.com Scholarship. This grant is open for the year 2020/21.
The educational award is designed for eligible participants who are graduating US high school seniors or undergraduate students with a cumulative GPA above 3.0 over the previous school year.
User Review( votes)
NYCTutoring.com provides personalized tutoring for students and customized group classes for companies, colleges, and high schools. The main objective of the tutoring team at NYCTutoring.com is to help every learner reach his or her academic potential.
Why should apply for this program? NYC Tutors organized every lesson to meet your needs, boost your skills and confidence, and make learning a truly enjoyable experience.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- Organization: NYCTutoringServices.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School Senior or Undergraduate
- Awards: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be a graduating high school senior or an undergraduate student in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity , you should directly contact to NYCTutoring.com
- Supporting Documents: You should provide permission to publish your essay and a photo of you on the NYCTutoring.com blog. Participants must submit an essay of 500–750 words discussing their learning goals and how achieving those goals will improve their lives and the lives of others.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 over the previous school year
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
NYCTutoringServices.com will provide the award amount of $500 to the successful candidates.