The Queen Mary University of London is providing a wonderful opportunity through Walter Oldershaw Awards in the United Kingdom. The program is awarded to worldwide students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award provides financial assistance for motivated students who wish to pursue the master’s degree program at the QMUL School of Geography.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1785, Queen Mary University is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It has around 4,500 members of staff, who teach and research across a wide range of subjects.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? The university offers a huge range of degree programs for both Canadian and International students. Here students can get excellent research and innovation, exceptional learning environment as well as studentships and bursaries along with their career success.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until August 4, 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Geography
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any masters course in the School of Geography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a good second class honours degree from a UK university (except clinical medical or dental), a recognized equivalent from an accredited overseas institution or an equivalent professional qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the master’s degree program at the Queen Mary University of London. After holding an offer from the university, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree transcripts, referee details, statement of purpose, and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide £3000 to international students who want to pursue a masters program in the School of Geography.