To recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning, Mass. RMV Lawyer is currently launching the Driving Safety funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program is open for those applicants, who must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university. The purpose of The grant is to create awareness regarding unsafe driving for young students.
Mass. RMV Counsel Massachusetts License Revocation Appeals is a well-known business for the revocation or renovation of a Massachusetts license. The team of experts works extraordinarily with their incredible expertise in the same area to solve the dilemma of their customers. The services are easy to navigate and worth time and money to consumers.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
- Provider: Mass. RMV Lawyer
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Driving Safety
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
- All applicants must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the program.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to apply for this award separately.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- 500 to 1000 words essay on any of the question below:
- Why are young people so adversely affected?
- Despite the efforts in raising awareness among young people on driving safety, what are the reasons that driving accidents remain so high within this demographic?
- How can those educating young people on driving safety better connect with their audience?
- Submit your proof of enrolment or acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Selected applicants will receive a reward of $1000. This money must be used only to cover the educational expenses of the students, such as tuition, books, and the confirmed needs of the winners. This grant raises awareness of the effect of unsafe driving and aims to avoid it for young learners.