Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Strathclyde is providing wonderful opportunity through its Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships. The funding is available to overseas students.
The educational award supports interested students who want to commence postgraduate taught and postgraduate research degree for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Strathclyde is a recognized technical institution that provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training. It offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university gives you more freedom in pursuing a career that inspires you and you’ll likely enjoy your career more. At this university, students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research
- Awards: £3,280
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research degree coursework in architecture, biomedical engineering, chemical and process engineering, civil and environmental engineering, design manufacture and engineering management, electronic and electrical engineering, mechanical and aerospace engineering, naval architecture ocean and marine engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate academic excellence (typically a UK first-class undergraduate degree or international equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research degree programme at the University of Strathclyde. After receiving an offer letter, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must write no more than 500 words on why you should receive a Faculty of Engineering International Scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The amount of the postgraduate taught scholarship award is equivalent to a 15% reduction of your tuition fees for your first year of study. This is typically £3,280 for programmes with a tuition fee of £20,900. If you’re applying for a postgraduate research degree programme, you’ll receive a scholarship award equivalent to a 15% reduction of your tuition fees for each year of study. Your first year’s scholarship will be £3,280.