The University of Tsukuba has come up with the KDDI foundation grants for the academic year 2022 in Japan.
Applicants from foreign countries who want to apply for an undergraduate and graduate programme at the University of Tsukuba will be eligible to receive this application .
The University of Tsukuba is one of the top Public universities in Tsukuba City, Japan, ranked 285th in QS Global World Rankings for withholding the mission to provide an environment that allows future leaders to realize their potential in full. It aims to be an open university in all aspects, and we are a frontrunner in university reform in Japan.
Why choose to study at the University of Tsukuba? The University of Tsukuba is all about its students and allows them to develop their individuality and skills through an education backed by cutting-edge research. The fundamental principle of the University of Tsukuba is to create a flexible education and research structure and a university system to meet the needs of the next generation.
Application Deadline: 21st July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate-level courses and subject taught at the University of Tsukuba are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted into the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must fill and mail the below-mentioned documents at isc-shien#@#un.tsukuba.ac.jp.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application One
- Application Two
- Letter of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must compulsorily have completed 12 years of school education outside Japan to be admitted in any programme as an international student in Tsukuba.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have attempted TOEFL or IELTS and submit the scores of the tests.
The applicants that will win the KDDI Foundation support will be given benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied programme at the University of Tsukuba.