Ton Duc Thang University is now attracting aspiring and enthusiastic students with outstanding academic achievements to join its Undergraduate International programme.
This scheme is established to support international students who are seeking to apply for an undergraduate course in Vietnamese or English at the university.
This amazing support will cover 80% to 100% tuition fee of all eligible students.
User Review( votes)
Ton Duc Thang University has been ranked number one in Vietnam and among the top 100 universities across the world. With 17 faculties, around 1,400 staff members, and over 23,000 students, the institution is a comprehensive community. It came into existence on September 24, 1997.
Is Ton Duc Thang University the right choice for you? It is considered one of the largest and fastest-growing institutions in the country. The university provides its students with a plethora of services that ensure that students can get the best experience during their studies.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Ton Duc Thang University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 80% to 100%
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any except Laotian, Thai, Cambodian, Filipino, Burmese
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Any except Laotian, Thai, Cambodian, Filipino, Burmese
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese and English
- Eligibility Criteria: You can be selected for this opportunity if you meet the following criteria:
- For undergraduate in Vietnamese:
- Aspirants must be high school graduate students or equivalence in other countries outside Vietnam territory.
- Applicants’ academic performance in high school or equivalence must be average good or above.
- Applicants, applying for the major pharmacy, need to meet more two requirements:
- The average academic score result in the last grade of high school or equivalence must be Good or higher.
- The average chemistry score of the last grade of high school or equivalence must be 7.0 (scale 10.0).
- For undergraduate in English:
- Applicants must be high school graduate students or equivalence in other countries outside Vietnam territory.
- Applicants’ academic performance in high school or equivalence must be average good or 6.5 (scale 10.0) or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be high school graduate students or equivalence in other countries outside Vietnam territory.
- Language Requirement: You must provide IELTS 5.0 or equivalence of English language proficiency, or you must pass TDTU’s English language proficiency assessment test. Applicants whose primary language is English are exempt from this requirement.
Applicants who are applying for an undergraduate program in Vietnamese can get a 100% tuition fee. On the other hand, candidates of an undergraduate course in English will be eligible to receive an 80% to 100% tuition fee.