Transform School is taking the initiative to educate students through its Transform Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Transform Fellowship is an initiative aimed at skilled, gritty young professionals and students keen to address education issues collaboratively with Transform Schools’ team and advisors. The Fellowship offers a unique opportunity to understand, unpack, illuminate, and even address issues that impact the attainment of equal access, quality, and outcomes in education, especially in the wake of COVID-19.
Transform is working in 67,000 government secondary schools to improve the learning outcomes of 2.4 million children across four states in India, increasing their transition to higher education and access to career opportunities. We do this by providing rigorously tested tools and training to teachers, students, governing bodies, and parents.
Why study at Transform School? They improve learning outcomes for young people in India, increasing their access to better education and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Transform School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: $100 and stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in art, social sciences, technology, business management, development, or relevant discipline
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Enrolled in a recognized post-graduate/ undergraduate programme in the art, social sciences, technology, business management, development, or relevant discipline
- Previous hands-on or work experience relevant to their project is appreciated
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must fill out the google application form
- Supporting Documents: A 3-mins short video pitch and 500-word write-up about why they are interested in the Fellowship and the project they would like to take up
- Links/Attachments of previous work and creative outputs
- A recommendation letter from one of your professors for this Fellowship
- Letter from the university mentioning that you are allowed to take the Fellowship
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have good communication skills.
The Fellowship programme will provide candidates the freedom to work part-time and/or from their home state and country. At the same time, the organization will compensate all Fellows with a stipend of $100. Living and travel expenses will be borne by their university or the Fellows themselves.