The University of Queensland is providing the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship to high achieving students to help them undertake a postgraduate study in Australia.
International students who are nationals or residents of Taiwan are offered this tuition fee scholarship to cover the fee of an applied postgraduate programme in Business, Economics, and Law at the University of Queensland.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Known as the most prestigious and widely recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspire the next generation.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages progressive ideas that benefit the world. It possesses professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Comprehensive and high-quality education is incorporated in the programmes at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 15% of tuition fee only
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Taiwan
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programmes in Business, Economics, and Law are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a postgraduate programme at the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the online portal of the university and complete the application process. Applicants from Taiwan will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of secondary school transcripts or mark sheets
- Results of final secondary school examination (school leaving certificate).
- Copy of passport
- High school transcripts/certificates
- Reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree relevant to the applied postgraduate programme to be admitted to UQ.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the mentioned minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The winners of the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship will be handed 15% of the tuition fee only for any postgraduate programme in Business, Economics, and Law by the University of Queensland.