Complete a partially funded undergraduate degree at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia with the help of the Swinburne International Excellence undergraduate financial aid for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students will receive a 10% to 75% discount on the tuition fee of the undergraduate programme of their choice at Swinburne. Applicants outside of Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply for and take this application .
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university that was ranked 43rd and is one of the top art and design schools in Australia and the world. It strives to bring people and technology together to build a better world.
Why choose to study at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne University a world-class university focused on creating an impact and is committed to transforming the future of education by giving students the knowledge, adaptability, and experience they need to make a lasting impact on the workplace of tomorrow. Swinburne also provides flexible studying options understanding that full time isn’t practical or feasible for everyone
Application Deadline: 28th July 2021
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from all countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any bachelor programme except Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting, and the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting/Bachelor of Business double degree are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted into an undergraduate programme at SUT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Official English translation of documents if not in English
- Certified copy of passport
- A portfolio
- Admission Requirements: The applicants have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent to being admitted in SUT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95
- PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1
The applicants that will be selected for the opportunity will receive 10% – 75% off on their course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years by SUT.