To recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning, Trinity University is offering the International Student Scholarships. The award is designed for the academic year 2022/2023.
The funding program supports new and transfer students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university. This is a need-based scholarship available to international candidates.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Since 1869, Trinity University has aided students in the development of experiences, abilities, and skills. It is a well-known private liberal arts and sciences university in the centre of San Antonio, Texas. It has about 2,500 students and offers 49 majors and 61 minors across six-degree programs.
Why would you like to join Trinity University? Every year, thousands of brilliant and dynamic students come to Trinity Campus to experience its outstanding university life. Students’ learning adventures are made more memorable by the university’s gorgeous campus, first-rate resources, and highly regarded programs and job prospects. Overall, it’s a fantastic location to further your studies.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Trinity University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Undergraduate, entering first-year and transfer international students
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to apply for this award separately. They will be considered for a need-based scholarship based on the materials submitted with their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to provide the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Trinity University will provide tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.