Truman State University offers Rainbow funding for LGBTQI students who plan to study abroad for the academic session of 2019-2020. The grant is available exclusively to US students who are currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
The Rainbow support will be awarded to a deserving LGBTQI student who aims to participate in a high-quality, rigorous education abroad program.
User Review( votes)
Truman State University is a public liberal arts and sciences university located in the United States.
- Applications Deadline: January 10, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: Up to $10,000; $5,000
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Nationality: USA applicants
- The award can be taken at Study Abroad
- Eligible Countries: USA applicants are eligible for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: Requirements for this application
• The Rainbow Scholarship recipient must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S. (graduate students are not eligible)
• Study abroad program must be eligible for academic credit at the student’s home institution
• Study abroad program must include at least four weeks (28 days) in country/countries
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply:
- Online application form (includes an unofficial transcript)
- Financial aid form (to be filled out by financial aid office)
- Recommendation letter (submitted by a professor or advisor, maximum of one)