The University of Paris and Crowd4SGD are inviting students to participate in the Research Scholarships in Climate and Gender Inequalities. The call for research proposals is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This programme is open to French participants. The students that will enroll in a research degree programme at the University of Paris will be considered for the award.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 68th in Best Global Universities, the University of Paris is the main university of Paris recognized internationally for its excellence in research, comprehensive high-quality programs, and support towards innovation.
Why study at the University of Paris? It is a prestigious French university located in the heart of Paris with a number of campuses located around the city. It seeks to promote the inclusion of individuals, regardless of origin, social background, or health status. The university promotes all interests of the students.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Paris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a research degree study in the field of climate change and gender inequalities at the University of Paris.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their applications in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to use the university portal to apply. Students can participate in the research programme by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Research proposal
- ID copy
- Passport size photo
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 16 years or age or more.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have a good command on spoken and written English.
The selected applicants will be provided a 5 week online interactive coaching programme mentored by experts from UN and other research labs.