The University of Liverpool is inviting enthusiastic and ambitious students to apply for the International PhD Position in Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is a public university in Liverpool, England. It is ranked 129th in the world as it works to fulfil its objective of advancing learning and enriching people’s lives.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The university offers a one-of-a-kind student experience by putting students at the forefront of research and teaching. Here, students excel in their vocations and create a beneficial impact on the world.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: TWD 11,000/month
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All students applying from the United Kingdom and all EU countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms for Six Degree-of-freedom Virtual Reality Streaming
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be UK/EU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the scholarship, the applicants are required to mail their CV along with a cover letter and two references to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The University of Liverpool provides a stipend of TWD 11,000/month will be provided as a contribution to living costs (the equivalent of £280 per month when in Liverpool).