Applications are invited for Turkish Government scholarships available for international students for the year 2020. These is available for undergraduate, master or PhD programmes at the prestigious Turkish universities.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the candidates.
Exceptional Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
International pupils in Turkey, as well as the unique nature of quality education, satisfy a deep-rooted history and a rich culture medium as well as the hospitable nature of the people and the historical value and economic living conditions, Turkey is one of the best choices for training.
Why at Türkiye Scholarship? The purpose of the Türkiye scholarship is to build a network of future leaders who are committed to strengthening mutual understanding among countries and between societies.
Application Deadline: February 20, 2020
- International candidates can apply for these Turkish government programs.
- These are available for all undergraduate, master or PhD programmes at the prestigious Turkish universities.
- To be eligible for Undergraduate Programmes, applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply), also behave graduated or are likely to graduate from a secondary education institution.
- To be eligible for Postgraduate Programmes, applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply), be a bachelor’s or master’s degree holder by 30th of July 2021 at the latest.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit a copy of a previous degree, A copy of a valid ID card, Passport photo, A certified bachelor and/or master’s transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For Undergraduate Programmes, applicants must have at least specified (% 90 for medical sciences, % 70 for other undergraduate programs) cumulative grade point average, diploma grade, national exam or international exam score.
- For Postgraduate Programmes, candidates must have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Language Requirement: The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. Also, most of these foreign language programmes may ask international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.
The award Covers Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD ), Full tuition fee, 1-year Turkish language course, Free accommodation, Round-trip air ticket, Health insurance.