The University of Alberta is now offering International Entrance Awards to help and support talented students who want to get a degree in Canada.
This program is open for students with a superior admission average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree at the university.
Established in 1908, the University of Alberta offers academic and vocational programs and post-secondary education in approximately 388 undergraduate and 500 graduate programs.
Why study at the University of Alberta? UAlberta provides excellent teaching and researching opportunities as well as student services. Here, students can easily and happily achieve their dreams of fulfilling their future career goals.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the students with superior academics who will be entering their first year of an undergraduate degree studying on a Student Visa Permit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the basis of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
- Supporting Documents: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT, or other test scores and reference letters should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to complete their academic qualifications for studying an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The University of Alberta will provide an award amount of up to $40,000 to the successful candidates.