TY Danjuma Foundation is going to launch the TY Danjuma MBA funding for the African nationality students who are willing to take admission in the top 10 colleges.
Perfect choice to get an MBA for international students.
User Review( votes)
TY Danjuma Foundation is an independent organization that is working for raising the quality of life for disadvantaged Nigerians, by supporting primarily health and education interventions. Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, GCON, a retired Nigerian Army Chief of Staff, an astute and successful businessman.
Why at this TY Danjuma MBA major? The program is designed for improving the quality of education of applicants and making them the true leaders of the upcoming world.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- African candidates are eligible to apply for this application . Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Learners who are going to pursue their MBA in business administration field are qualified for this education assistance.
- All African MBA candidates are eligible for receiving this fruitful grant for completing their degree.
How to Apply
- How to apply: After taking the admission in the selected college for the MBA program, applicants are allowed for the program. Eligible pupils should email [email protected]sending the information between 1 May and 30 June 2020.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this award, candidates are required to submit a copy of offer letter from the Business School, a copy of your CV, a copy of your budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarship and loans information).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this grant for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- Language Requirement: For being applied for the award, the applicant should be an expert in the English language.
Benefits: The TY Danjuma MBA education is proposed to offer extra monetary help to enable Africans to connect a portion of the budgetary weight joined to taking on MBA major.