The Technical University of Vienna is inviting applications for KURIER Scholarship of EUR 10,000 value to study certified program “Real Estate Management”. International students are eligible to apply for this application .
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation oriented enterprises.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
- Applications Deadline: July 01, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue graduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Real Estate Management.
Contents of the Certified Program
Fundamentals of Law
Real Estate and Housing Law
Fundamentals of Economics and Business Economics
Construction Technology and Mechanical Service
Valuation, Financing and Project Management
Real Estate Trusteeship
Applied Real Estate Management – Project “Refurbishment of an Old Building”
- Scholarship Award: As in the past years, KURIER provides a scholarship of EUR 10,000.- to one talented individual coming from the real estate sector in order to enable him/her to receive an academic education of high quality.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: Admission Requirements
General university qualification is a prerequisite for admission to Austrian universities; applicants with a commensurate relevant qualification may be considered for admission.
Proof of Proficiency
After successful completion of the course and graduation, you will receive the Commercial Proof of Proficiency to work as a Real Estate Trustee (one year practice required).
How to Apply: We are pleased about your interest in the university course Real Estate Management & Property Management.
Apply for a university course at the Continuing Education Center in the following steps:
- Admission Requirements: Check that you meet the admission requirements for the university course.
- Application process:Begin by completing the application deadline by putting together your application documents and completing the online application .
- Formalities:If necessary, pay attention to the formalities (documents, visa, etc.).
- Documents:Submit your complete application documents in due time.
- Admission interview:We will arrange an individual appointment with you for your admission interview.
Start your online application .