Are financial barriers holding you back from pursuing your studies abroad? Baylor University is announcing Need-Based Scholarships for international students. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who hold impressive academic records are eligible to apply for the scholarships programme.
Wonderful opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Baylor University is a private baptist research university and is ranked 76 in national universities. Its mission is to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment within a caring community.
Why study at Baylor University? This nationally ranked Christian university provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty committed to teaching. Its commitment to excellence and a broad range of academic programs offer students the rich traditions and growth opportunities of a large university with the personalized experiences and community.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
- University or Organization: Baylor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors
- Award: $1,000 to $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: National and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: US and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All honours degree programmes offered by Baylor are applicable.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be already enrolled in the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online using the Baylor Online Application or Common Application. To apply to receive the aid, the students must complete the FASA application and the CSS profile for need-based aid.
- The students accepted by the university will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Test scores
- Other degree-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The students must have an average SAT score between 1200 and 1380 or an average ACT score of 26 to 32 to be admitted at Baylor.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80 overall
Baylor University will provide the students with need-based scholarships from $1,000 to $5,000 towards their study in the USA.