Want to engage in an education aimed at addressing real-world problems? Then, you must check out the Bartlett Promise Master’s Scholarships offered at the University College London for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively established for UK national students that want to undertake postgraduate studies at the University College London. The scholarship award consists of full tuition coverage and a fixed stipend per annum for the study duration.
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition cost of an eligible programme.
User Review( votes)
The University College London, which operates as UCL, is a major public research university located in London, United Kingdom. University College London is ranked 16th in Best Global Universities. UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities.
Why choose to study at the University College London? University College London’s distinctive approach to research, education, and innovation will further inspire its community of staff, students, and partners to transform how the world is understood, how knowledge is created and shared, and the way that global problems are solved.
Application Deadline: The application process will open from 1 March 2022 till 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: Faculty of the Built Environment
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £15,364
- Number of Awards: Up to 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All UK national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master programmes offered at The Bartlett, UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be the UK domiciled with home fee status or be forced, migrants.
- The applicants must have received an offer letter for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first submit an admission application to UCL via the online portal. Then, the students that have received an offered letter for the applied programmes will b shortlisted and sent scholarship application details further.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript
- Personal statement
- Current passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a first or second-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK university in an appropriate subject or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognized higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
Successfully selected candidates will be provided a full tuition fee plus an allowance of £15,364 to cover living and studying expenses at the UCL.