To support students commencing in the Master of Orthoptics programme, the University of Technology Sydney has established the Frank Martin Orthoptics Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
Australian national and New Zealand national students can apply for this scholarship. The Master of Orthoptics programme offered at UTS should be undertaken to be eligible for this award. Based on academic merit, the selection of the winner will be done. A $3,000 scholarship for two years will be awarded.
Through this scholarship, you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney that is internationally recognized for relevant and innovative research and to engage actively with business and the community. It is mentioned in the top 10 universities in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is a future-based university among the top young universities in Australia. It makes the students ready for the future world. All the course works and programmes taught at UTS are aligned closely with industry needs and make the graduates highly employable.
Application Deadline: No applications made later than 25th March 2022 will be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Graduate School of Health
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students who are Australian or New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The master of Orthoptics programme offered at UTS can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing Master of Orthoptics study at UTS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. Scholarship applications must be made separately by filling out an online form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Other course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s programme at UTS.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5
The University of Technology Sydney will provide the selected candidates $3,000 per year throughout their studies, i.e., two years in Australia.