Take your skills to the next level with the help of this Completion Scholarships. The programme is organized by the University of Bamberg.
Founded in 1647, the University of Bamberg in Bamberg, Germany, specializes in the Humanities, Cultural Studies, Social Sciences, Economics and Applied Computer Science.
Why study at the University of Bamberg? The university is committed to world-class teaching, and high rankings that the university has received are an incentive to continue to strive toward that goal.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bamberg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral thesis
- Award: 1,468 EUR per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral thesis in Sociology, Psychology, Education, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics, Statistics and Demography
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Highly qualified doctoral researchers in the fields of Sociology, Psychology, Education, Political Science, Labour and Educational Economics, Statistics and Demography.
- Candidates should be associated members of BAGSS typically towards the end of a fixed-term academic position in an externally funded research project or a fixed-term teaching fellowship at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programme, applicants must have to submit the documents and send them to bagss(at)uni-bamberg.de.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a cover letter of not more than 1½ pages, cv, agreement of supervision, individual research training plan (irtp), to ensure that milestones have been agreed and discussed on a regular basis, the nomination of a complete supervisory committee, a precise and realistic work schedule for the funding period, a statement from your first supervisor, briefly reviewing the progress so far and assessing the prospects for the project to be completed within the funding period of twelve months, copies of submitted articles or completed thesis chapters.
- Admission Requirements: To being enlisted, aspirants must hold a previous degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good knowledge of English and German language.
Each winner will receive the award amount of 1,468 EUR per month. Also, scholarship holders are provided with office space, necessary equipment and funds for conference travel (on application). Nevertheless, successful candidates will continue to work in Bamberg under the supervision of their supervisory committee