A master’s degree gives students an opportunity to continue their personal development and to advance their careers by building on their specialization. Therefore, the University College Cork is offering the International merit-based awards in Ireland for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students entering Ireland from non-EU countries who wish to undertake a master programme offered by the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences at UCC are eligible to receive this award. The scholarship, established to support international students, will give tuition fee waivers to the selected candidates.
Famously known as National University of Ireland, University College Cork is a constituent university ranked 286th in QS World University Rankings by top universities and has an overall score of 4.4 stars. It harbours a mission to facilitate a world class student experience through which all UCC students are empowered and supported to achieve their goals.
Why choose to study at the University College Cork? University College Cork is one among Ireland’s leading universities that provides vibrancy, openness and diversity to its students in a bustling, safe, friendly and cosmopolitan city. It offers the students a rich academic and extra-curricular experience as it recognises the importance of educating and empowering the students beyond their academic endeavours.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: International students entering from non-EU countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master level courses and subjects taught by College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must hold an acceptance letter for the applied master programme from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register at the university application portal and login to complete the application process. Applicants that will receive offer letter for the applied programmes will be considered for this application .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree/School leaving certificate
- 2 academic references
- statement of purpose
- ID proof & passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students must have attained minimum 75% to 90%+ percentage in their previous academic qualifications to be admitted in UCC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- PTE – 69
The University College Cork will provide 10% to 20% tuition fee reduction to selected students depending upon their GPA to carry out their master study in Ireland at UCC.