UCSI University is offering the Trust Graduate international awards for high-achieving candidates. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a master’s or doctorate programmes by research coursework in Malaysia.
A great option to fund postgraduate and doctorate education in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1986, UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Why study at UCSI University? The University’s academic staff empowers students from all walks of life to be successful individuals with integrity, professionalism and a desire to contribute to society. Students will gain skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: January 2021
- University or Organization: UCSI University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research
- Award: Full or partial tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian and International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or Doctorate programmes by research in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- For the Master’s degree, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least upper second class with honours with a minimum CGPA 3.3. For Doctorate programmes, applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Application is open to students who have enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in their master’s degree or doctorate programmes by research at UCSI University. After taking admission, candidates can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- For graduate programs, students also need to provide
- CV/ Resume
- Essay/personal statement
- Passport copy valid for minimum 18 months with all the pages including the cover page(in colour)
- Research Proposal (For DBA/PhD Programmes)
- Admission Requirements: You must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study.
Successful applicants will be awarded a full or partial tuition fee waiver for postgraduate studies at UCSI University.