Singapore Management University has established the Vingroup Young Talent Scholarships to find talents, develop them further and provide them opportunities to advance in their careers.
Vietnamese students that apply for any of the postgraduate programmes at SMU will be eligible for this scholarship award. Selected students will be provided full financial support towards the first year of study.
A fine chance for students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Singapore Management University is one of the best public research universities in Singapore, ranking 511-520 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. SMU strives to generate leading-edge research with global impact and produce broad-based, creative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy.
Why choose to study at Singapore Management University? SMU is committed to an interactive, participative and technologically enabled learning experience that provides all students equal opportunities to gain global exposure and engage in various internships and earn. At the same time, they learn to gain valuable indigents for their future careers.
Application Deadline: Students must make their applications by 31 January, 30 June, 30 April, 30 September, 31 October, and 31 May of the intake year according to the programme they apply for.
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Students applying must be Vietnamese.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake PhD in Computer Science/PhD in Information Systems, Master of Philosophy in Information Systems, Master of Science in Computing, or Doctor of Engineering (EngD) at SMU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate a desire to excel in research and to return back to Vietnam in order to contribute meaningfully to the country.
- The applicants must be full-time students who are successfully admitted to, or enrolled into any of the above-mentioned SMU Postgraduate Research Programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill the online application form to complete and submit their admission applications. Students that make applications for an eligible programme and belong to Vietnam will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit university transcripts and academic records along with other course-specific requirements like:
- Copy of Identity Card/Passport
- Latest Curriculum Vitae with a recent photograph
- Copies of Degree Certificates and Transcripts
- Personal and Research Statements
- Recommendation Letters
- Writing Samples/Indicators of Research Potential
- Admission Requirements: General entry requirements for postgraduate programmes at SMU must be met.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of any standardised English language proficiency proof such as IELTS or TOEFL or any other listed tests.
SMU will provide the selected students with a first-year scholarship that will cover the expenses incurred towards the first year of the undertaken postgraduate programme.