The University of Florida is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the International Outstanding Achievement Awards for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme is open for talented undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolling or enrolled at the institution in the United States.
Nice opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Florida is a public land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research university in Gainesville, Florida. The university is also integrated with retirement community Oak Hammock, where students can work, complete internships and find mentors.
Why study at the University of Florida? FU helps to provide a support system and empower students to achieve their dreams. The staff of the University of Florida is working hard to make the University of Florida, the most veteran-friendly and effective campus in America.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University: University of Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrates outstanding academic achievement, strong leadership skills, and community engagement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win a CALS scholarship, students must take admission for undergraduate or graduate degree at UF. After that, students can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Letters of recommendation, abstract of your academic research or master’s project (2,000 words), a brief statement about your career plans (3,500 words), a pdf of your curriculum vitae/resume, and the names and email addresses of two professional or academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in spoken and written English to study at the University of Florida.
The University of Florida will provide an educational fund to the winning candidates for the session 2020/2021.