Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the PhD Scholarships. The grant is organized by the University of Kent for the session 2020/21.
The studentship is available on a full-time basis only for the UK and EU nation candidates who have a strong academic record and dreams to pursue a PhD degree program at the University of Kent.
Marvellous opportunity for UK and EU students to get educational support.
User Review( votes)
Identified as a Beloff’s plate glass university, the University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university. It was established in 1965 and is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides an education which gives the employability to the participants anywhere in the world. It offers candidates with a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only the resident of the UK and EU are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Frustrated Magnetic Materials at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must have an excellent (minimum 2:1) undergraduate degree and a good Masters in a relevant discipline (equivalent to merit or distinction with a substantial research training component, or be willing to undertake additional research methods training).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants will automatically be considered for the grant; no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide personal details, education and employment history and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The funded grant will provide an amount of £15,500 per year to cover living costs and will additionally cover tuition fees for the session 2020/2021.