The University of Florida International Center is delighted to offer international students an opportunity to start their academic journey in the USA through the Diane Fisher Awards.
These funding opportunities provide funding for high-achieving candidates who wish to study undergraduate degree coursework at UFIC.
UFIC staff manages programs that brought over 6,600 international students to campus or provided practical training in the past year, sent nearly 2,200 UF students abroad to study, manage hundreds of collaborative agreements with partner institutions around the world, and support thousands of international research, teaching, and collaboration trips.
Why should join this program? By joining the program, students will gain the skills and knowledge they need to navigate international environments effectively, boosting their competitiveness in the global talent market. UFIC programs prepare their students to excel in a globalized world.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Florida International Center
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate degree program at UFL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to create their student ID on the university’s application portal to apply. Eligible students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Residency proof for tuition purposes
- Proof of immunization
- Academic records
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check entry requirements of the university before taking admission.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, regardless of citizenship, must demonstrate English proficiency. English proficiency examination results, such as TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test, are encouraged for non-native English speakers, but are not required for freshman admission.
The scholarship winners will receive the tuition-fees for undergraduate study for the academic year 2022/2023.