International students can now broaden their horizons and enrich their university experience with a higher education degree from Queen’s University Belfast. The university is offering the Early Confirmation Awards in the UK.
The award, which will be rewarded in the form of a discount of £1,500, is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course for the academic year 2022-2023. Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes across various disciplines are eligible to apply for.
The Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university ranked 43rd in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021. It is also 21st in the world for international outlook. It aims to keep serving academic excellence to its students.
Why choose to study at Queen’s University Belfast? QUB has some world-leading academic faculty members that impart equally excellent education and deliver exceptional teaching. The university has incorporated cutting-edge facilities and is very dedicated to student employability.
Application Deadline:30 June 2022
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up undergraduate study in Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology, or postgraduate degree study at QUB.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must enroll in a full-time course in the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can go to the Direct Application Portal of the university and submit their admission applications online. All international students that receive their offer letters before 30th June 2022 will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree transcripts
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates
- Research proposal
- Certified translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have completed high school or hold a Master’s degree is a Second Class Honours degree from the UK or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit test scores of standardized tests to provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS and TOEFL are accepted at QUB.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide eligible international students a discount of £1,500 when paying tuition fees in full.