Become a well-balanced, entrepreneurial graduate who is competent on a global level by pursuing higher education abroad. Universiti Teknologi MARA is offering international students the UiTM Endowment Scholarships.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students can apply for this scholarship. Not only international but also domestic students can apply for this funding opportunity. The scholarship reward will consist of tuition fees and a monthly allowance.
This is an amazing program that will provide you the award of tuition fees and monthly allowance along with other wonderful benefits.
User Review( votes)
Universiti Teknologi MARA is a public university based primarily in Shah Alam. It was founded in 1956 with a mission to lead the development of agile, potential Bumiputera through state-of-the-art curricula and impactful research.
Why choose to study at the Universiti Teknologi MARA? Universiti Teknologi MARA is a premier university of outstanding scholarship and academic excellence capable of providing leadership to Bumiputeras’s dynamic involvement in all professional fields of world-class standards to produce globally competitive graduates of sound ethical standing.
Application Deadline: The application is open till the 23rd January 2022.
- University or Organization: Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Monthly Allowance
- Number of Awards: 50+
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian national students and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes available at the Universiti Teknologi MARA are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be offered to further their studies full time at Universiti Teknologi MARA to be able to receive an invitation to apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the application portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students can start their application here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photocopy of Passport – Frontpage
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate – application for master program
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates – application for PhD program
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Transcripts
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Photocopy of English Proficiency Certificate
- Passport Size Photo(3 copies)
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Admission Requirements: All documents provided by the students must be certified as true copies by the authorized personnel/embassy/government.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit language proficiency proof as the university requires. MUET, TOEFL, or IELTS are accepted at UiTM.
The scholarship will cover academic tuition fees and provide a rewarding monthly allowance to the selected students.