Rutgers Business School is offering the International Student Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is worth a maximum of $10,000 per year. International students are exclusively offered this grant towards their undergraduate studies at Rutgers Business School. To be considered, the applicants must apply early.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Rutgers Business School is a graduate and undergraduate business school located on the Newark and New Brunswick campuses of Rutgers University. One of its missions is to support faculty and PhD students in their research and teaching involving pivotal areas facing the industry.
Why choose to study at Rutgers Business School? Rutgers Business School works with the industry to create new programs of study and training for a new breed of industry leaders who appreciate both the business aspects and creative endeavors in this dynamic industry and ultimately provide students who would be well-positioned for internships and full-time employment opportunities in the industry.
Application Deadline: Applications must submit their applications by the regular decision deadline, i.e., February 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Rutgers Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Rutgers can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on valid non-immigrant visas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must create a Rutgers CommunityID account and complete their application. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial copy of high school/secondary school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or college counselor
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international applicants’ requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 65 to 78
- TOEFL IBT – 6.0 to 6.5
The winning applicants will be provided $2,000 – $10,000 per year towards the cost of their degree studies at Rutgers.