The University of Sheffield and UKEAS Taiwan are pleased to offer a collaborative scholarship for Taiwanese students. This scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees for one year of study and will be worth £2,000 in total.
The award programme is open to outstanding students who have an offer of a place to study on a one year taught masters degree programme at the University of Sheffield, starting in September 2022
This scholarship programme is open for Taiwanese students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1905, Sheffield University is a globally recognized leading research university. It provides courses and programmes in a variety of subjects of study that lead to officially recognised university degrees such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Candidates can improve their skills, gain practical knowledge, explore their hobbies, and meet new people at this university. The university’s mission is to introduce the importance of diversity within the learners and educators.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply is 31 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Taiwan students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have applied to the University of Sheffield through UKEAS Taiwan
- You must have an offer of a place to study on a one year taught Masters degree programme at the University of Sheffield, starting in September 2022
- You must be a Taiwanese national or permanently domiciled in Taiwan
- You must be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, a supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: As part of our English language requirements, you may be required to take an internationally recognized English language test such as IELTS.
The successful scholar will receive the amount of £2,000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for one year of study.