If you wish to enter the field of agriculture and environment, you must take a look at the International Scholarships at the Institute of Biological, Environmental, and Rural Sciences of Aberystwyth University. The programme is open for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award programme is completely merit-based and will be awarded to students that enroll in the IBERS Distance Learning programme at Aberystwyth University. The award consists of a 40% tuition fee discount.
User Review( votes)
The Institute of Biological, Environmental, and Rural Sciences is a department of Aberystwyth University. Being a part of one of the top public universities, IBERS delivers excellent rain to agricultural professionals.
Why choose the Aberystwyth University IBERS? IBERS focuses on agricultural production and has successfully been delivering world-class education since 2012. The education reflects the strengths of the university as well as brings the best and the latest thinking from the global research community to its students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: Institute of Biology, Environmental and Rural Sciences (IBERS)
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 40% Tuition fee Discount
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Global South
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake the IBERS postgraduate Distance Learning Programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of or working in a Global South country.
- The applicants must be working for a non-commercial organization with a focus on agricultural development or environmental protection.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students directly apply for admission at the university and after that complete the scholarship here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide :
- A short personal statement
- Degree Certificate or details of 2 years relevant work experience
- Written References (one for MSc or two for MRes or DAg)
- Short Research Proposal (for MRes or DAg)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold at least a 2.1 degree OR have 2 years relevant experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must have to provide proof of their English language proficiency.
The applicants that will be selected under this scholarship programme will be given a 40% discount on the tuition fee of the undertaken study programme.