The University of Liverpool Management School is delighted to offer ULMS Women in Football Scholarships to support women who want to pursue an MBA in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant worldwide female students commencing in the masters degree programme in the UK.
The University of Liverpool, founded in 1881, is considered one of the world’s best higher education institutions. It provides a peculiar student experience, training, and teaching at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? At this university, students can find several bachelors, masters and research programs in conventional disciplines. The university can help scholars specialize, change career paths, move into a new area or gain the essentials needed for their chosen profession.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool Management School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Up to full fee waivers
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the master’s degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must hold an offer at the university:
- Applicants that have achieved academic and professional excellence will be considered;
- Candidates must hold at least a high 2:1 (65+% in their undergraduate or postgraduate degree);
- Have four or more years of professional/managerial experience and be able to demonstrate leadership potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission at the university. No separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates(EU/International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for MPhil applicants only)
- Official, authenticated translations of these documents if they are not in English.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
University of Liverpool Management School is now providing an award worth up to a full fee waiver to the astonishing scholars through the ULMS Women in Football Scholarship.