Are you seeking for a scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. Ahmedabad University has launched an Undergraduate International Research Program.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2009, Ahmedabad University is a private, non-profit institution located in India. They offer a range of diverse, rigorous academic programs to enable students to grow into well-rounded leaders.
Why at Ahmedabad University? The university offers global exposure to its students and faculty through collaborations with leading international educational institutions. Its programs include undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies in areas such as engineering, life sciences, management, arts, and computer science.
Application Deadline: January 17, 2020
University or Organization: Ahmedabad University
Course Level: Any Research degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: All Students
The award can be taken in India
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any research degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: A successful student candidate for this program will:
- It also aims to provide undergraduate students the opportunity to explore a new field of knowledge, interdisciplinary learning, and faculty-mentored research experience in addition to their course curriculum.
- The program enables the students to consider research as a serious career path.
- We have a great pool of faculty members engaged in various research projects; UGRP will give you an opportunity to be part of it in a constructive way.
- Any student who is selected for the UGRP project will be eligible to apply for the UGRP scholarship. UGRP scholars must maintain a high level of academic success.
- URB could organize a symposium where UGRP student members can present their research to the entire University community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you are getting UGRP Project on offer on your registered email id. Interested students should apply by emailing their research interest to the concerned faculty (via email provided in the offer).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be providing all previous documents to apply to this educational program.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Scholarship recipients must maintain high academic achievement.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefits for students
- Build your CV by gaining research experience.
- Gain job skills: technical, communication & collaboration.
- Gain soft skills: personality development & self-confidence.
- Applying classroom learning to a research problem.
- Testing interest in the research field.
Benefits for faculty
- Explore a new research area.
- Collaboration with students, community or scientists.
- Participate in academic innovation.
- Publishable research.
- Generate research funding.