If you’re creative and innovative, particularly if you’re also interested in fashion design may be a good option for you. IDeA Worldwide has launched the Thomas Abraham Understudy Design Fellowship (TAU).
This fellowship is open to students and apprentices from Europe, North America and Australia looking for exposure to one of the world’s leading design industries (in both fashion and interiors).
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
They believe that design can make their planet a better place for all its residents irrespective of gender, nationality or creed. The TAU fellowship encapsulates IDeA Worldwide’s mission statement “Design a better world”.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2019
University or Organization: IDeA Worldwide
Course Level: Fashion Design Course
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Bangalore
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in fashion design course subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: A successful student candidate for this program will:
- This fellowship is open to students and apprentices from Europe, North America and Australia looking for exposure to one of the world’s leading design industries (in both fashion and interiors).
- (There are other similar programs for students from Asia, Africa, and South America). Design students currently in their final or pre-final year can apply.
- Fresh graduates who have just finished their design courses may also apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to fulfill the application form to apply for this educational grant.
- Supporting Documents: The documents must include a brief statement describing how affiliation with the fellowship would benefit you, a two-page resume, a letter of recommendation written by the dissertation advisor or faculty member.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
For the academic year 2020, our TAU Design Fellowship provides-
- Airfare (round-trip air ticket to/from Bangalore, India)
- Tuition and full coverage of health insurance
- A stipend of 2,00,000 (pro-rata for the period of the fellowship) – that will ordinarily cover lodging and boarding expenses in Bangalore, India.
- A free educational trip to Hampi and the Taj Mahal (two among UNESCO’s World Heritage sites).