Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK) is inviting applications for postgraduate research scholarships. These opportunities are awarded to pursue the degree of Master of Science (Management) or Doctor of Philosophy (Management).
Each scholarship recipient will serve as a graduate research assistant to the principal investigator and will also be assigned a research supervisor by the Graduate School of Business to guide him/ her to programme completion.
Full-time students are expected to devote half of their 40-hours week to the assigned research project and the other half to pursuing the completion of their degree and teaching or carrying out administrative duties as appropriate. In addition to the program, research assistants will have the opportunity to receive stipends.
This is an open competition; however, a different programme fee structure applies to international applicants. Applicants must fulfil general entry requirements set by the Graduate School of Business.
- Study Subject (s): The studentships are available to pursue the degree of Master of Science (Management) or Doctor of Philosophy (Management). Each scholarship recipient will serve as a graduate research assistant to the principal investigator of one of the following research projects: Service innovation, Halal supply chain, Social network development, Sustainability management, Economic and social indicators, Emotional Labor, Service commercialization and Transgenerational Entrepreneurship.
- Course Level: The studentships are awarded to pursue the postgraduate research program at Universiti Tun Abdul Razak.
- Scholarship Provider: The postgraduate research scholarship is funded by the Government of Malaysia through the Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) and the Exploratory Research Grant Scheme (ERGS).
- Award can be taken at: Malaysia
- Open for International Students: Malaysian and international students
- Duration of award (s): A full-time student is expected to complete his/ her studies within the minimum duration of one (1) year for the Master of Science (Management) student or two (2) years since Doctor of Philosophy (Management). The continuity of this award will be based on the student’s academic performance and his/her fulfilment of the stipulated work requirements.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for these endowments, applicants must complete the following:
–online application for admission to the Graduate School of Business; and
-Postgraduate Research application Form.
Email the Postgraduate Research application Form together with a letter of interest, to Dr Dewi Amat Sapuan, Bureau for Excellence in Research and Teaching, at dewi-at-unirazak.edu.my. Please state “2013 – 2014 UPRS” as a subject.
A postgraduate research scholarship covers the cost of LOCAL tuition fee amounting to RM16, 200 for Master of Science (Management) or RM24, 240 for Doctor of Philosophy (Management). These opportunities are not cash awards, however, research assistants may receive a stipend, as previously stated.
Application Deadline: 29th July 2013.