This tuition fee scholarship will be awarded in the form of tuition fee waivers to bachelor study students at UNITAR. The eligibility of the applicants will be derived on the basis of their CGPAs and other academic scores and qualifications.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1997, UNITAR International University is the first institution in Asia to be awarded a QS 5-Star Rating for the Online Learning category and recognized as the people’s brand of choice for Learning & Education with PUTRA Brands Platinum Award.
Why choose to study at the UNITAR International University? UNITAR seeks to accelerate innovative students in a global learning ecosystem for a sustainable future which provides a comprehensive programme offering for all socio-economic levels whilst developing highly employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year
- University or Organization: UNITAR International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Up to 100 % tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian national students and foreign applicants are both eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor degree programmes taught at UNITAR can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as UNITAR students enrolled and admitted in their applied bachelor programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their application process by requesting application information and application form here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 photocopies of UNITAR’s offer letter
- 4 copies of your recent passport-sized photographs with WHITE background
- 2 photocopies of your passport (with more than 18 months validity)
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications with a certified translated copy in English (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents.
- Language Requirement: Students with IELTS/TOEFL may proceed with their registered programme and those without IELTS/TOEFL are required to take the UNITAR English Placement Test.
|10 As||Up to 100% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|9 As||Up to 90% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|8 As||Up to 80% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|7 As||Up to 70% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|6 As||Up to 60% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|5 As||Up to 50% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|4 As||Up to 20% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|
|1-3 As||Up to 10% fee waiver off total tuition fees.|