Yorkville University is delighted to announce the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022.
The USMCA Bursary is an initiative taken in honour of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement and to nurture the relationship between the nations. Students from Mexico and the USA who want to undertake a graduate or undergraduate programme at Yorkville are eligible to receive this award and pay the domestic tuition fee of the applied programme.
Present in the top 52% of universities in the world and ranked 87th in Canada, Yorkville University is a private for-profit university established in 2003 with a mission to build a national university that provides practitioner-oriented degree programs, leading to professional careers that are personally rewarding and contribute to the betterment of society.
Why choose to study at Yorkville University? Yorkville University is an extremely dedicated university that had designed its programme to launch, advance or change careers. Yorkville University has successfully grown to encompass three campuses and had equipped graduates with the professional knowledge, skills and designations that the employers value. It also provides flexible degree programs that can be taken on campus or online or a combination of both.
Application Deadline: 11th September 2021
- University or Organization: Yorkville University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the USA and Mexico are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme at YU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of USA or Mexico.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the official application portal of the university. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible student will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official undergraduate transcript and proof of obtaining a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Current Curriculum Vitae and a statement of interest.
- Two reference letters from professional and academic sources
- Official undergraduate transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a constant GPA of 3.0 and must have submitted scores of SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT exams to be accepted in any programme at Yorkville.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 92
- Can Test – 5 and above
The applicants that will win this application will be charged the domestic tuition fee of the applied programme instead of the international tuition fee by Yorkville University.