Universities Canada is offering a scholarship to the students to study undergraduate degree program. The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
TD Scholarships are offered to students who, like TD, help support change, nurture progress and contribute to making the world a better place. Let us open doors to post-secondary education for you.
Universities Canada one of Canada’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship has a value of up to $70,000 and includes:
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 for living expenses per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- Number of Scholarships: 20 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: TD Scholarships are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: TD Scholarships are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- TD Scholarships are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are now in their final year of high school (outside of Quebec) or final year of CEGEP (in Quebec) in the 2018/2019 school year.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Applicant must submit an electronic application which includes the reasons for applying for the Scholarship, an overview of the extracurricular activities related to the city of the Canada universities and a recommendation letter from faculty or supervisor.