Universities Canada is offering a scholarship to the students to study an undergraduate degree program. The program is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
TD programs are offered to students who, like TD, help support change, nurture progress and contribute to making the world a better place. Let us open doors to post-secondary education for you.
Fab choice for Community Leadership.
User Review( votes)
Universities Canada one of Canada’s leading research and teaching institute. They strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. For more than a century, they have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Application Deadline: Closed
- TD award is available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- The grant is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- TD prizes are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are now in their final year of high school (outside of Quebec) or final year of CEGEP (in Quebec) in the 2018/2021 school year.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicant must submit an electronic application which includes the reasons for applying for the free study, an overview of the extracurricular activities related to the city of the Canada universities and a recommendation letter from faculty or supervisor.
- Supporting Documents: No requirement for supporting requirements to apply for this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and, leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Each award has a value of up to $70,000 and Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years), $7,500 for living expenses per year (for up to a maximum of four years).