Universities Canada is offering a scholarship to the students to study undergraduate degree program. The grant is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
TD The studentships are offered to students who, like TD, help support change, nurture progress and contribute to making the world a better place. Let us open doors to post-secondary education for you.
User Review( votes)
Universities Canada one of Canada’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The grant is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Award: Each scholarship has a value of up to $70,000 and includes:
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 for living expenses per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- Number of Awards: 20 opportunities are available.
- Nationality: TD The studentships are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- The award can be taken in
Eligibility for the opportunity :
- Eligible Countries: TD The studentships are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- TD The studentships are available to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are now in their final year of high school (outside of Quebec) or final year of CEGEP (in Quebec) in the 2018/2019 school year.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Applicant must submit an electronic application which includes the reasons for applying for the opportunity , an overview of the extracurricular activities related to the city of the Canada universities and a recommendation letter from faculty or supervisor.