The University of the Arts London is providing the UAL International Postgraduate £25,000 plus International Student House (ISH) Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
The University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication and Performing Art. University’s graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
Helpful offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time taught master’s course.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered to different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Number of Awards: Up to 6 scholarships available for students.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Assessed as an International student from the listed countries for tuition fee purposes
- Applied to study a full-time taught Masters course at UAL starting in the academic year of 2020/21
- Your household income must be £35,000 or less at the point of a application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: As part of your online application, you’ll be asked to upload supporting documents that evidence how you meet the eligibility criteria:
- You are willing to provide a response to each of the following statements as a part of your UAL International Postgraduate application:
- Describe your background, your academic experience and how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you.
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans.
- Tell us how the program would help you address challenges in your home country.
- Describe how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.
- Confirm any other sources of funding you have (or have applied for) to meet the cost of your studies in the UK.
- English Language Requirements: All students need to show proof of their English language ability to enrol at the University of the Arts London (UAL).
£25,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs and scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study
Application Deadline: Applications will open in January 2020.