The University College London is pleased to be able to offer an amazing funding scheme called Miller Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. Applicants from the UK and any country of EU are encouraged to apply.
This scholarship package will provide the award worth £5,000 towards tuition fees for students going to take part in any eligible master programme at the university.
University College London is the third-largest university on the term of the student population. It was brought into existence in 1826 and the first university to admit women. It comprises eleven faculties which are full of modern facilities and pleasant environment.
Why would you like to study at University College London? This institution is ranked 8th in the world, 4th in Europe, 1st in London for its quality of education and research. It has approximately 11,000 staff and 38,000 students who are from 150 different countries and representing their background and culture here.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain a place in this exciting programme, you must meet the requirements given below:
- Applicants must be classed as UK and EU students for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants should be admitted into an approved master course at University College London.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be awarded this scholarship, you must successfully take admission at the university first. You will also complete an online application form for the scholarship. Please email your completed funding application to the Teaching Administrators by August 28, 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Don’t forget to send the following documents together with your application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is required to have a bachelor degree from a recognized college and university to get enrolled in a master programme at University College London.
- Language Requirement: UCL recognizes following English language tests such as Duolingo, IELTS Indicator and TOEFL Home Edition. If your native language is not English, then you can use one of the tests given above to prove your ability.
All the successful applicants will be provided with a £5,000 bursary. This award will help ease up the burden of the tuition cost of eligible master programme at University College London.