The University of Bath is offering 30 bursaries, each worth £6,000. Scholarships are available to the UK taught postgraduate master’s students starting in the academic year 2018/19.
The University of Bath is a public university located in Bath, Somerset, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1966, along with a number of other institutions following the Robbins Report.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 51, 2018
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each bursary worth £6,000
- Nationalities: Bursaries are open to home (UK) students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 bursaries are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Bursaries are open to home (UK) students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to be considered for one of these bursaries, you need to:
Be a Home (UK) student;
Apply for and subsequently register on an eligible PGT programme; and
Submit your completed funding application, including a supporting statement by the deadline.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications for 2018 entry are now open, you will be invited by email to apply.