Thinking to boost your professional growth by studying an MBA? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the MBA International Scholarship designed by the School of Economics and Business of the University of Ljubljana.
The program is open to support high potential students to meet their educational and career goals by studying an MBA degree program at the University of Ljubljana.
Wonderful opportunity for Slovenian and international students to get an MBA degree
User Review( votes)
The University of Ljubljana comprised five faculties: law, philosophy, technology, theology, and medicine. It is listed amongst the top 500 universities in the world according to the ARWU Shanghai, Times THES-QS and WEBOMETRICS rankings.
Why at the University of Ljubljana? The university encourages students through different activities to be active during their studies, take part in different events, connect with employers, obtain additional skills and thus improve their chances for employment after finishing studies
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ljubljana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 4.000 €.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Slovenian and international students
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Slovenia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for first-year admission into the MBA program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021, and have a minimum of 3 years of meaningful working experience.
How to Apply
Before applying to this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in an MBA degree program at the university. After taking acceptance, seekers can apply for this studentship by submitting the online application form.
For being admitted, claimants need to have an adequate undergraduate education with at least 180 ECTS. Seekers are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide the certificates of academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact, in-depth interview, references/additional training, and awards.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to 4.000 €.