Unlock your future with the International Scholarship offered by the University of Brunei Darussalam and take a step forward towards the bright future in Brunei.
This is an amazing programme that will support higher education of talented students at the University of Brunei Darussalam
User Review( votes)
Established in 1985, the Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) is ranked 100th in Asia and 323rd in the world. It offers five undergraduate degree programmes and graduate degrees in 11 disciplines.
Why study at Universiti Brunei Darussalam? At this university, students will gain advance academic as well as research skills. UBD is well-equipped to provide multidisciplinary programmes in a bid to produce students with greater adaptability, independence and drive to succeed.
Application Deadline: July 14, 2020
- University: University of Brunei Darussalam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD Degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Brunei
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD Degree in Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, and Institute of Policy Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a First Class Bachelors Degree for the Master Degree
- Candidates must have a Masters Degree for the PhD
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, applicants are required to apply for admission through the online admission system (OASys).
- Supporting Documents: Electronic documents, international passport or certified copy of Brunei identification card, certified copies of relevant academic certificates including university transcripts, and proof of English proficiency qualification and high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, applicants are required to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking entrance in this educational program, claimants are needed to demonstrate English language proficiency of at least a credit 6 in the English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL minimum overall score of at least 550.
The University of Brunei Darussalam will cover all the expenses, such as:
- Waived Tuition Fees, Including Registration and Acceptance Fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A Subsistence Allowance.
- On-campus Accommodation
- One Round Trip Economy Class Air Ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the program and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for Field Research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)