John Curtin School of Medical Research is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its ANU Doherty funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The educational award is open for domestic and international students.
The funding programme attracts high-calibre students with clinical qualifications to pursue graduate research involving a clinical research project for a PhD degree at JCSMR.
Admirable opportunity for domestic and international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian National University ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines. It ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centres in Australia.
Why study at Australian National University? The university focuses on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world over. At this university, all students get the opportunity to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: John Curtin School of Medical Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Medical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant research experience.
- Students of high calibre with clinical qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the Australian National University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of qualifications and research potential.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR) will offer an award of $27,596 per annum for domestic and international students who want to graduate research in Australia.