Applicants are invited to apply for the PhD International Fellowships at the Department of Computer Science offered by the University of Copenhagen. The funding programme is open to students from all around the world.
The objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the field of Computer Science for the academic year 2020/2021.
Eligible candidates will receive DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including an annual supplement.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Apart from the broadest range of beneficial courses, it provides impressive services such as admission, housing, student counselling, social events, etc.
What study at the University of Copenhagen? At this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to part-time online study. It is dedicated to providing research-based education at the highest academic level.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 331,125 including annual supplement
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship programme, applicants must hold an MSc degree in computer science or other relevant degrees with good results and good English skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowship, all interested candidates are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the University of Copenhagen. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, diploma, and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc), acceptance letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE (if any), other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any) and 1-3 reference letters (if any).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will offer a salary of DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.